Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cold Wake ups

I hate, absolutely hate waking up to the cold.

I love going to sleep in a cold room, bundled in a down blanket. But to wake up to a cold room in torture.

This morning I woke up and barely persuaded myself to get up and go to work. The cold made me shiver and raised some goosebumps. An ancient remnant of when we had fur and goosebumps were affective for something.

So wrapped in my blanket I quickly dressed and stumbled my way to the kitchen, which was warmer. Made tea, gulped it down and then tossed my blanket back into my room before leaving the house.

The air was damp, drizzling and chill.  Oh, how I want to go back to bed right now!

On the plus side I am getting a hair cut today and it should be +13 today in Helsinki.

Cross you fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment