Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring is Coming...!

I woke up this morning at 6:45 and said to myself 5 more minutes.

The next time I opened my eyes was when my last minute alarm startled rattling in my ears. I blinked and saw it was 7:15.

Needless to say I started running. I had to pack my laptop, change of clothes, lunch and get ready for work... all in 10minutes. 

I pulled it off in 12, but I skipped breakfast, which at the moment my stomach is taking issue with me for.

I debated whether to put on a sweater, but decided against and grabbed my fall coat as I ran out the door.

I was pleased to find that it was funny, blue skys and that the temperature was on the positive side.

And to add to this I saw GREEN. Yes, green. That wonderful colour that indicates new things are growing.

So for the rest of the day I am working. And then meeting a friend and somehow try to attend a co-workers Farewell Party an hour after meeting my friend, I figure I can pull that off.

Don't know what I will do upon meeting friend, maybe movie or shopping but right now are the Crazy Days when everything is discounted... but the stores are full. And I hate long check outs!

After having fun with friends I will head to spend the weekend at my grandparents place, I think they want to celebrate an early Easter since I will be going with my uncle's family on the actual day.

No comments:

Post a Comment