Monday, April 20, 2009

Something...

There was something I wanted to talk about but at this moment in time I can't figure out what it was.

So instead while the back of my brain mulls over what it was I will talk about my morning.

This morning I was dreaming.

I was dreaming about how I had to get home and that I was flying to Canada and somehow this transported me to Canada from Helsinki, via like a 5minute flight.

I then realized that I had to eat a banana and get my brother to give me some book.

Yes, I know weird, convuluted.

So I am eating my banana when my brother comes into the room and then I had the same brain freeze as I am having this post where I can't figure out what I have to say. So I offer him a mango.

He then hits me in the arm.

It doesn't hurt.

I wake up as I realize in my dream that punches like that usually bruise me and that since it didn't that I must be having a dream.

Then I woke up thinking I had overslept. Panicked and looked at my cell for the time and realized I had awoken about 30 seconds before my annoying alarm of doom sounded to snap me out of my dream.

I then rushed through the morning rituals, made a salad grabbed a pile of fruit and got out the door.

Upon arriving at work I found that I was the first one there and therefore locked out. I waited 20minutes before someone with a key arrived.

I am still clocking in at 8 though!

No comments:

Post a Comment