Saturday, April 11, 2009

Muscles, they scream

I went skiing for the first time in like 8 or more years.

My muscles now remind me of this daily. I ache in my triceps, in my back, in my calves, hips, and thighs. And of course I have bruises on top of that.

My legs are so stiff I can barely bend them!

I think I took it a little fast!

Just have to keep it up, work with the ache, but not so bad that I injure myself.

The weather is magnificent and the snow deep.

Well I'm off again. No not to ski, I don't think my legs can support me!

I went for a 3 hour walk and didn't start regretting that until about 10minutes after I got back to the cottage and took my boots off. Now the muscles that weren't key in skiing ache.

Why can't it give you these warning pains when you start?!

Off to eat now!

Blogging quickly from Ruka, Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment