Friday, April 3, 2009

Ramblings 22: Notes and Sunflowers

I think I ramble a lot. 54 postings and nearly half of them are Ramblings...

Though perhaps they all are.

What is sometimes frustrating is that I will come up with an idea that I think would be cool to blog about and then when I start writing I realize I have completely forgotten what it was.

Occasionally it will uncover itself amidst the ramblings or on a later date but still it is annoying.

I should probably carry a notepad with me all times and jot down ideas. I keep loosing pens though, and mostly I come up with these ideas where it wouldn't be too smart to be scribbling in a notepad...

I think I will look into it. How many ideas are lost because we didn't record them?

On another note. Sunflower Seed Oil.

I am looking for cold pressed sunflower seed oil. But the bottles I have found do not tell me whether or not they are cold pressed or not. Are all sunflower seed oils cold pressed?

I read some where that generally cold pressed sunflower seed oils are used in foods and the heated ones are for industrial purposes.

But I rather know before I buy... so anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment