Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Twitter

My brother told me that I should start using Twitter.

I told him that he was crazy. No way am I going to let the net the rule my life like that. That and I don't follow it myself and since I don't I doubt people like me would :P

Twitter... twits... that's all I say on that.

Now blogging I enjoy, I get to write as much or as little as I want and I don't annoy people with constant... *tweets*? I don't know what they are called but I think that's it.

I mean come on do you need people to know what you are doing every minute of every day? How much can you get done when you are constantly updating your twitter like some people do?

I actually set this blog to post at later points in the day when I'm in the mood.

I am all for writing and expressing yourself but even for me Twitter seems a little much.

2 comments:

  1. I use Identica which is a free alternative to Twitter. I only use it of occasionally check out what people that I look up to are doing. It makes them more human and approachable. And it is a nice way to just blurt out to the rest of the world. And since no one really cares, it is almost harmless as long as you make it generic.

    But yes it is pointless. I just use to kick up some endomorphins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN2HAroA12w
    This says it all lol.

    ReplyDelete