Thursday, April 16, 2009

Head and Wall

There will be less posts on this blog now that I have my site. But until I have it fully set up I will continue to post and eventually transfer posts onto www.headandwall.com

Fellow Blogger and friend Dorian has offered his computer expertise in helping me figure out how to navigate my wordpress site.

First up for me to do is decide on what Theme (how the site will look and be navigated). 

Anyone know any good free wordpress theme websites?

I am so excited, it will be fun having my own site and posting what I want in a more organized fashion.

No more scrolling! Just point click open page and read.

I will have to see if I can get a theme that resembles a newspaper where there will be snippets of information so you can decide whether or not to go to the new posting or not!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I'll help, but I'm too lazy to build a template even for my own site...

    Check this out: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new site! Haven't heard much about wordpress, I hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete