Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First Post -What's Going on

Why the name? Well at the moment it's the best I can think of, probably later I will change it or perhaps grow to love it.

Why blog? Because it gives me the illusion of having a deadline, so that I make myself write. I love to write, but I am the worst kind of procrastinator. If I see myself as having a lot of time then I won't do something until what I view as the last minute (my friends tell me that the last minute is not two weeks in advance, but to me it is)

What am I going to write about? Everything. Thoughts, days events, random snippets of stories that pop in my head. Oh, I write mainly urban fantasy with a mix of what ever catches my attention.

When I write about thoughts or just whatever else I do not at any point claim to be an expert on the subject. Everything here is simply my thoughts and observations. I freely acknowledge that they might be 100% wrong. I realize I might insult someone but I will do my best avoid any of the nasty hatred. If you are particularly religious and not open minded then you probably won't want to read some of my posts.

Occasionally I might write reviews of one of the hundreds of books I read a year.

Like I said, it will be about whatever catches my fancy.

I ask that you don't troll, don't spam and don't flame.

If you disagree with me, want to comment or want to suggest I look into something feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment