Monday, March 30, 2009

Freelancing

I tried to set up an Elance profile but apparently their admissions test is down.

I also vaguely recall setting one up a couple of years ago, but I go through emails like a drunk man goes through peanuts.

So, this means I have to search and find it and update my profile from years ago.

Freelancing and then publishing my own book thats the plan.

I should probably create some book reviews at well as some point, but I've had little time to read.

And those of you that know me personally are probably rolling their eyes with disbelief. No time for reading? She practically breathes books!

Sad but true, no time, rush rush.

Though I am getting a lot more writing done. And I adore that my blog gives me an "excuse" to post as much as I want.

Also the more I post the more people visit, oh Google Analytics how I love thee.

So if anyone reading this has a freelance gig for me toss me a comment or email me at

marika@monolithicstudios.com

1 comment:

  1. Well you can always edit my book, as a freelancer... obviously pro bono... :P

    Good luck though. Once you figure out how to become a freelancer, send me a line... I want to get into that line of business myself.

    ReplyDelete