Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Review: Grey's Anatomy

I still can't belive I am watching Grey's Anatomy.

Following the adventures of such characters as McSteamy and McDreamy. Okay so those are nicknames but really?

Sure, Iknow there probably is a lot of drama occuring in a hospital and that they have insane hours as interns and doctors. But the drama surrounding the operating table makes me a little worried.

I sure hope the surgeon isn't making puppy eyes at the intern while he was playing with my brain!

I am not quite sure why I am watching it. Aside from the fact that McDreamy (AHEM! Shepard) is really cute and has great hair.

Okay so I am as shallow as the next girl when it comes to a guy like that. But he really does have great hair!

The story however, is full of drama and plot holes. The characters don't grow or develop all that much. Though George is doing okay.

Like after Meredith Grey sees a man blow up in her face, she is back to work the next day.

I don't care if she's a surgeon, you see a guy blow up in your face the next day you will not be a-okay and making more puppy eyes at your married boss that you had an affair with.

The show rarely seems to deal with any issues. Quickly skimming over things that would traumatize and destroy a non-tv character.

Though I think the later seasons are an improvement on the first. And oh my gawd, I'm on season 3 already.

But I guess the show is just another way of escapism, letting people pretend to be voyeurs into others lives that seem to be more twisted and screwed up than their own.

Frankly, I think I'm just watching because the guys are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment