Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ramblings 7: Rambling

Ramblings can be incredibly cathartic.

My "Rambling" series are just the recording streams of thought as the dance through my mind and trickle out through my fingertips.

I've found they clarify my thoughts, put them into focus and uncover new facets in them, and also new ideas altogether. You can get lost in it as you just record whatever goes through your mind.

But just looking at what you have written after makes you see something new as well.

Sometimes I get so frustrated but once I get started writing that energy changes into something more edgy and focused, taking my mind off things I can do nothing about. Cleanse away the feelings that leave behind nothing but anguish if you dwell on them.

And in writing you can realize that they had no basis. That often they are simply a reflection of what is around you. We are incredibly sensitive to our surroundings, to interactions with others.

Ever notice that there are people that totally siphon energy out of you? They leave you mentally, emotionally and even physically tired after interacting with them.

Then there are others in which you become energized, and keep going and going like that bunny.

Keep focused and keep your center still :)

No comments:

Post a Comment