Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What I Ate

Yesterday I decided I needed to use as many things from my fridge as I could before things started to spoil.

So I poured some water into a pan and turned it on.

As it heated I diced up red paprika (pepper... which is the English form?) Onion, chicken filet, some leafy green thing and tiny tomato things.

I then cracked two eggs and dumped their innards in to the pan. Following this is put in the rest of my diced up foods.

While is was cooking I noticed my fridge had a bit of cheese it is so I tore those apart and tossed them in.

And just as I was about to close the fridge I noticed the 1/4 full salsa jar. I dumped that in too.

I then took the last remaining pita and placed it on my plate.

Last, but not least I poured the contents of my pan onto the pita, and let the pita (it was a little dry) soak up the liquid.

This may all sound rather icky, but it was so good!

And it looked rather good too.

2 comments:

  1. Me God...sounds a fantastic receipe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldnt imagine the egg going with the salsa though, but it sure sound like its full of flavour!
    It shall be called the " In fridge all in one". This is turning into a cookery blog with all the food!

    ReplyDelete